Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday Already?

Holy Moly, I can't believe it's Wednesday already and it's mid-February...
 





We have an exciting new addition to our family, Baby Arielle, our new niece, proud parents are Adam (scott's little brother) and Amanda! Amanda is a trooper, she was in labor for a LONG time but it was worth the wait! She was 8.4lbs and we love her so much already! In this photo she is trying to eat both hands at one time, she was about 2 hours old!


Valentine's Day was yesterday and I kind of have a new view on Valentine's Day. I used to think that Valentine's Day was very silly and hokie and why on earth would people waste sooooo much money on the day? But this year, I am thankful for all of the love in my life. I spent $5 total for Scott and the kids, I bought 3 boxes of candy conversation hearts and a dark chocolate/sea salt bar for Scott. They all got homemade cards from me that I made at MOPS last week and I made a really nice dinner and we all got to spend the day together! My dad was here also which made Valentine's extra special this year, he was here helping me with everything because of Scott's surgery! So, Valentine's day isn't that bad after all... :)



On Tuesday, while Scott was recovering from surgery, I went looking for him...in the bedroom, bathroom, kid's rooms and finally found him in the kitchen...he says "I finally found a comfortable position..." Not sure how long he had been standing like that! He's not to happy with me that I got a photo of him this way but I thought it was funny! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment