Monday, January 23, 2012

Big Announcement


Ecuador here we come!


we are going on a mission trip!

scott and i have decided that we are ready! we are going to Ecuador for 7 days, we are going through our church, savannah christian church and we couldn't be more thrilled!! we will start having our team meetings in a few weeks and we hope that this blog will be a constant support for us to communicate about our trip.


we have a few prayer request {already} pertaining to our trip: that God will use us to glorify His kingdom, that he will keep us safe while we are out of the country and most of all that we will have a sense of peace about leaving our children...which we have never done for that long..(YOU KNOW I AM FREAKING OUT ALREADY!) But I have full trust :)




So do not fear for I am with you.
Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

  1. Hey Christine! I am so glad you have started a blog. I will love following your family on here. Awesome news on the mission trip! Please keep Casey and I posted on how we can help support your trip. Love, Michelle Harden

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete