Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Race #10

This picture says so much.

 It has a very emotional meaning to me. This was last Saturday April 14, this was my 10th 5K Race. It was for the Ronald McDonald House Charity. This was my very first 5K ever- last year and my time was 34:23, I was 88 of 165. This year my time was 28.39, I was 44 of 174. I was elated to see that I had come so far in a year! I am proud of all my hard work! And I owe it all to My good Lord for giving me the strength, ability for physical activity, and the drive to succeed at these races! During the race I always find myself asking God for 'more' to get to the end and finish strong and He always shows me I am stronger than I think! Thank you to my wonderful Scott for always encouraging me and letting me find the time to run, even after he has had a long day or week at work.

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13



No comments:

Post a Comment